What a mess. Will be awhile before we get out of this one. Will try to take pics later
Yes Megan this snowstorm literally does suck.
Megan, what I wouild give to be there to help you and your family outYour greenhouse and all your efforts yields such beauty for us all...When I retire...can I move in with you ???xoxoxox
wow did not realize that was the GH, so much snow, we have about 36 inches on the deck here,,,,hate it!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a mess. Will be awhile before we get out of this one. Will try to take pics later
Yes Megan this snowstorm literally does suck.
Megan, what I wouild give to be there to help you and your family out
Your greenhouse and all your efforts yields such beauty for us all...
When I retire...can I move in with you ???
xoxoxox
wow did not realize that was the GH, so much snow, we have about 36 inches on the deck here,,,,hate it!!!!!
Post a Comment